Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Congratulations Ryan & Alisa!

I owe a big Congratulations! to Ryan & Alisa, on their nuptials this past Saturday. I’ve known Ryan since he was eight years old. He and Russell are sort of my adopted little brothers from my choir back in Rhode Island. Ryan is one of the nicest, happiest, all-around best guys I know. Plus, he’s a Yankees fan. Can’t beat that with a stick.


Ryan - a man's man Posted by Hello

So, Ry & Alisa, I wish you many years of wedded bliss. And whatever advice Freitas gave you, forget it as soon as possible.

I must add that Leah and I have you beat by six years and a day. That’s right, our anniversary was Sunday. We gave up our respective diets and splurged at Harry’s Harbor Place Grille and then Oliver’s for dessert. Cecilia, you are absolutely the best. We had a sparkler in our dessert! How great is that!?

The question of the night was this: When, exactly, does the Seven Year Itch start? (yes, I know we’re only at six, but we’re trying to prepare) Any answers would be appreciated.