Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lost Blogs Found

OK, I’m tired. Here are all the ones that I could solve before my eyes started to close. Oh, in case your wondering just what I’m talking about, check this out.

  • Jen14221 - Lizzie Borden
  • Kapgar - Man O War (horse)
  • Secondhand Tryptophan - Joseph Smith
  • The Seinfeldian – Minnesota Fats
  • Harmony Inline – James W. Marshall (started the California Gold Rush)
  • Unsettled – Peter Allen (singer/songwriter)
  • Ilaxstudio – Louis Khan
  • Mattlandia – Sir Francis Drake
  • Amandarin – The Unsinkable Molly Brown
  • Hurty elbow – James Hoban (white house architect)
  • Take me as I blog – Ted Bundy (maybe)
  • Where is my light bulb – George Custer
  • Afraid of diving – Marie Curie
  • Signifying nothing – Lizzie Borden
  • LA Brain Terrain – Lizzie Borden
  • Divine Calm – Joan Crawford
  • Taste the world – Amelia Earheart
  • I found a fatal flaw in the logic of love – Bjork
  • Groovebunny – Ayla from Clan of the Cavebear (not a real historical figure)
  • Work in progress – Dame Ellen Terry (British actress)
  • American twentysomething – John the Apostle
  • Two thoughts before the epiphany – Jean Piaget
  • Chronic listaholic – Amelia Earheart
  • You don’t know Jax – Dinah, daughter of Jacob and Leah
  • Life After Work – Tunku Abdul Rahman (1st Prime Minister of Malaysia)
  • Whirled Peas – Dorothy Parker