Friday, April 21, 2006

Work?

So I’ve been traveling for “business” this week. We’re calling it business because I’m expensing the entire thing with my boss’s approval, but let’s just do a quick review, shall we?


Monday – leave in afternoon, drive to Connecticut, visit my brother Tom at his restaurant, drink a beer, go to Griswold Inn and listen to sea shanties & drinking songs, go to father’s house

Tuesday – annual trip to the New York Auto Show with father & brothers, lunch at Carmine’s, dinner at Peter Luger Steak House – Oh.My.God. That was delicious.

Wednesday – drive to Boston, visit a few sites with vendor, lunch at Sunset Grille & Tap, dinner of sausage, pepper & onions on Lansdowne St., go to Sox game where Schilling pitches brilliantly & Youkilis hits a first pitch towering home run over the monster, go drinking on Boylston St., true to form of old Boston days get kicked out of Whiskey’s

Thursday – drive home to Buffalo

Friday – piece together expense report

I love my job.