Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tag

My Four...

How well do you know me? For instance, did you know...?

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Produce Boy
2. Short order cook at a clam shack on the beach
3. Assassin for hire
4. Construction Project Manager

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Amadeus
2. The Sandlot
3. A Very Brady Christmas
4. Gigli


Places I have lived:
1. Ivoryton, CT
2. Boston, MA
3. Purgatory
4. Buffalo, NY


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Coupling (the BBC version)
2. Entourage
3. House
4. Live Liver Transplant!


FOUR places I have been on vacation:
1. Paradise Island, Bahamas
2. London, England
3. Amsterdam, Netherlands
4. The Grand Canyon

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Fark
2. Buffalo Rising
3. Collision Detection
4. Mikefreitaslovesfarmanimals.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lobster
2. Sushi
3. Clam cakes
4. Fruit Loops


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The beach
2. Turkish prison
3. On a boat
4. The Starship Enterprise