Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Tidbits

Here’s some tidbits from the Stoddard Family Christmas:

Sam’s teacher told the class they had time off from school so they could play with all their new toys. He will believe that for the rest of his life.

Santa’s best friend? Benadryl.

What comes from living near a zoo: Not only did we leave cookies and coffee for Santa, we had to leave carrots for the reindeer as well.

My big present this year was a sea kayak! How awesome is that? The best part is that John & Mikey hoisted it onto our porch while I was curled into the fetal position in pain Saturday afternoon.

Yes, for the third week in a row, I got sick upon my return home to Buffalo. My wife is trying to kill me.

I bought my beautiful wife Sirius satellite radio. Turns out, she bought me XM satellite radio. We are so perfect for each other.