Monday, March 10, 2008

BufBloPoFo Day Six Thousand Seven Hundred Forty-Two - Is It Over Yet?

Ok, Mikey, it's getting difficult to motivate. Maybe it's just a case of the Mondays. Luckily, I have a bunch of easy ones to get me through.

What's in Your Wallet?

1 - coupon for haircut
1 - post it note with Vonage's contact number - bastards
2 - credit cards - dates expired
1 - AAA membership card - expired
1 - Mystic Aquarium membership card - not expired
1 - Home Depot gift card - unknown balance
1 - Dental Insurance ID card - no longer current
1 - handi-wipe
1 - Red Cross blood donor card
1 - Social Security card
1 - OSHA 10 hour training certification card
1 - photo of the boys
1 - photo of my mom
1 - uncashed check for $24 - my first tax return from a real job
1 - reminder card for haircut - missed the appointment
1 - business card for Ryan Saunders
1 - business card for Boston Vineyard
1 - note from my wife - "I love you always"

no cash.