Tuesday, April 08, 2008

You Hof to See These

A couple years ago, I tried to sign up my dear sister-in-law for the David Hasselhoff Fan Club. Damn confirmation emails. . .

I can't understand why she didn't want to be a part of it, though. He is one of this generation's single greatest entertainers, as evidenced by the video's below. Many thanks to Harvey and Cate, who came over for dinner and introduced me to these gems.





If you don't listen closely enough to the ladies in the beginning, it sounds as though they say, "I know you're gay." Priceless.




We thought that this one was a cover of the Madonna song. Oh, how wrong we were.

This last video is without a doubt the best of the three. Are there others, you ask, obviously wanting more? Oh, yes. Yes there are. Thank you YouTube Gods.